Temperature probe for measurement between pallet/box
- Ideal for between packs and boxes etc.
- Response time less than 3 seconds.
- Probe temperature range 0 to 100°C
- Accuracy ± 0.4°C between -20 and 100°C
- 40 x 50 mm with 1 m FEP cable
This flexible and fast response NTC thermistor temperature probe between packages is easy to use and has been designed to measure the temperature between product packages or boxes in a variety of applications. Response time less than three seconds. Probe temperature range 0 to 100°C. Probe dimensions are 40 x 50 mm with 1000 mm FEP wire attached to a Lumberg connector. Suitable for use with Therma 20, 22, Therma 20 Plus, 22 Plus and 8100 Plus
Probe accuracy: ±0.4°C between -20 and 100°C
Probe range: 0 to 100°C
Probe response time: less than 3 seconds
Probe length: 50 mm