Miniature needle probe
- Ideal for measuring liquids and semi-solids
- Super-fast response time
- Probe temperature range -75 to 250°C
- Accuracy (K-type) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
- Accuracy (T-type) ±0.2°C, -20°C to 70°C
- Ø1.4 reduced to a tip Ø1 mm x 50 mm
Miniature Temperature Probe - This miniature stainless steel needle temperature probe is supplied with a 1 meter PTFE cable. It is ideal for measuring small semi-solid objects.
It has a super fast response time of less than a second due to the tip of the reducer profile, which has a diameter of 1.4mm, reducing to 1mm. The length of the probe is 50mm. Probe temperature range -75 to 250°C.
Suitable for use with any thermometer that has a thermocouple socket.
Probe accuracy:±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
Probe accuracy (T-type):±0.2°C, -20°C to 70°C
Probe range: -75 to 250°C
Probe response time: less than 1 second
Probe diameter: 1.4mm reducing the tip by 1mm
Probe length: 50 mm