Robust PTFE wire probe
- Response time less than 1 second
- Suitable for refrigerators, freezers, etc.
- Temperature range -75 to 250°C
- Accuracy (K-type) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
- Accuracy (T-type) ±0.2°C, -20°C to 70°C
- Ø2.4 x 1000mm / 2000mm
PTFE Wire Fridge Freezer Temperature Probe - This rugged PTFE insulated wire temperature probe is ideal for measuring air temperature in a range of appliances, such as refrigerators and freezers. p>
The probe has a fast response time of less than 1 second. Temperature range -75 to 250°C. Maximum probe temperature is 250°C.
The probe measures Ø2.4 mm and is available in 1000 mm or 2000 mm versions. It is suitable for attachment to a wide range of thermometers.
Probe Accuracy: ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100°C
Probe range: -75 to 250°C
Probe response time: less than 0.5 seconds
Probe diameter: 2.4mm
Probe length: 1000 mm or 2000 mm