Cost-effective pH knife electrode
- pH electrode for knife probe.
- Insertion in meat, cheese or similar.
- Sheathed in stainless steel.
- Temperature range 6 to 60°C.
- Instructions and care manual
This Budget Meat Knife pH electrode is ideal for inserting into meat, cheese or the like.
The knife probe can also be used in a variety of applications in the food and agriculture sector.
The dimensions of the probe are Ø12 x 120 mm.
Operating temperature range 6 to 60°C, pH range 0-14 pH, accuracy 0.1 pH.
One of a range of fully interchangeable pH electrodes and probes and designed for use with the 8000, 8100, WalkLAB and MicroBench pH Meter or similar pH meter.
All pH electrodes and pH probes are suitable for a wide range of pH measurement applications.